GPS ASSET TRACKING DEVICES & SOFTWARE
TRACK ANYTHING, ANYWHERE
For powered and unpowered assets of all shapes and sizes, onsite or in transit, real-time battery-powered GPS asset tracking devices are the most effective way to ensure you always know where your property is.
BATTERY-POWERED GPS TRACKING DEVICES
- Industry-leading battery life of up to 5 – 10 years (depending on device & update frequency)
- Concealable and easy to install with no wiring required – simply place and trace
- Customise how often the device sends a signal (update rate) to fit your application
- Off-the-shelf Lithium Batteries can be replaced quickly, easily and affordably
- LTC batteries can be used for tracking in extreme environments
- Global tracking available in a range of connectivity options: 2G, 3G, the latest 4G LTE Cat-M1/Nb-IoT, LoRaWAN and Sigfox
UNDERSTAND ASSET USAGE & CRITICAL EVENTS
- Battery powered tracking devices can monitor location, movement history, asset uptimes, speed, inactivity, temperature and more
- Features Recovery Mode to enable immediate “live-tracking” in the case of theft
- High-G Force Event Detection for configuring asset misuse or abuse alerts
- Create custom geofences and breach alerts when asset is operating outside of assigned work sites or work hours
- Run hour or odometer readings on devices can be used for scheduling maintenance jobs and reminders to protect asset health
CONCEALABLE & BUILT TO LAST
- Waterproof and dust-resistant IP67 Rated Housing
- Engineered with UV resistant polycarbonate
- New ultra-rugged nylon glass housings also available for superiour strength and durability
- Easy Installation and concealable with multiple fastening options for magnets, screws, bolts, cable ties, rivets and more.
TRACK & MONITOR ASSETS REMOTELY
Device configuration and management are made simple with our OTA Device Management Server and Telematics Guru Tracking Software.Remotely monitor all of your trailers in one place, on desktop or via our mobile app.
Already have tracking software or an ERP? We also integrate with existing platforms.