MONITORING AND RECOVERY OF ASSETS
Arguably the main reason for GPS tracking the world over. Recovery of STOLEN and LOST assets.
NBNOR devices are reliable and accurate, ideal for live tracking assets in the event of theft, or generating an alarm to notify the owner/operator of an incident.
WHICH DEVICE FEATURES ENSURE RECOVERY OF AN ASSET?
NBNOR has acquired the current devices to provide reliable data in sometimes environmentally challenging conditions.
- Smart algorithms optimizing behavior based on multiple event scenarios (often scoped by our clients in the field from experience)
- In-line testers on the production line ensuring all devices pass critical performance tests prior to release
- LNA – Low Noise Amplifiers that filter out “noise” to ensure a quick and accurate GPS fix even if the device is hidden on the asset
- Offline GPSAssist – GPS aiding data, uploaded to the devices every week giving them the mapsets of the satellites above for instant fixes
- Tier 1 branded quality modems, ultra-efficient antennas, and components that deliver performance foremost
- Special in-house designed IP67 housings (for the IP rated devices) providing the protection and rigidity for the devices to perform in any environment
- A genetic “design culture” than insists there is always more to squeeze, to finesse, to evolve out of our creations
And it does not stop there, we are investigating new technologies such as LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Networks) as well as innovative combinations such as Wifi Sniffing with Cellular, or GPS and LoRaWAN, or GPS / wifi / Cellular, for solutions such as indoor tracking, inventory tracking, low-value site equipment tracking, to name but a few.
OPEN / CLOSED DOOR MONITORING
Often the ‘status’ (OPEN / CLOSED) of a door, window, gate, or any other object that opens and closes needs to be remotely monitored. NBNOR devices with digital inputs can be paired with a reed switch to monitor and alert upon whether a door is open or closed.
Any notification or Alert could be classified as a Remote Alarm. From a vehicle tracking perspective, we have covered the Vehicle Theft side in Stolen Vehicle Recovery but there is also the ability to set remote alarms for events of interest such as: Theft, Movement, Asset tampering, etc.
STOLEN VEHICLE RECOVERY
Stolen Vehicle Recovery Devices are tried and tested in challenging environments. They have the best track record for reliability in the tracking industry. They are compact, easy to install and obscure locations where they still transmit reliably unlike other products in the market.